Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007 057 Christmas 2007 105 Christmas 2007 061 Christmas 2007 110

Well, I made it through the hollidays with out gaining to much weight, it was hard to forgo all the lovely desserts but I survived. It is nice to be back home, but we loved being with family. Morgan got so many toys, I feel like we have our own toy store. The funny thing is that she has all these new toys but yet she is playing with old toys more now that we are home.I guess when you are the only child and grandchild on Jeremiah side you are bound to get spoiled. Well I have 9 weeks to go in my pregnancy, and I am so ready to be done. I went to the mall two days ago and I would walk into a store and want to look and clothes and then walk right back out. Why bother shopping when you don't even know what size you are. I thought about buying a new materning shirt but decided it wasn't as fun, I have 9 weeks to go, and would rather spend the money latter. Hopefully it won't take to much time to lose the weight. Jeremiah have great plans for the coming year. We want to train for a half triathalon, it would be good motivation to lose some weight. It's in august so we can't waist to much time getting started, I have to wait a little longer than Jeremiah. I have to wait until after my 6 week post pregnancy visit, because I am having a c-section. Oh well not to much longer. Happy New year to every one, love the Honsvicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment