Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wow, I am getting my feel of winter. The snow just keeps on coming. Tommorrow I will have to take some pictures. Can I just say that I love my subaru, it does so good in the snow. I feel so comfortable driving the subaru, and I hate driving in the snow. We bought a Honda CRV but so far I haven't earned it's trust, maybe after we buy new tires it will win my confidence. We are trying to potty train morgan, and she is to a point where if she is wet she goes up to her room and changes her own diaper and puts a fresh pull up diaper on. I am amazed that she is getting so talented at doing everything herself, she will be big help with the baby.I am loving this stange of parenting(except the 2 year old, I don't get what I want tantrums). Morgan just makes me laugh all the time. Tonight we went to Jeremiah's ward basketball game. While at the game she would pretend to throw down her nose, ears and month off the stage. She would then look me seriously in the eyes and say I want my nose. She would then continue down the stairs and start looking on the floor for her nose. At one point she said that daddy had her nose and wanted daddy to give her nose back. So I had to tell Jeremiah to throw her nose to her while he was playing basketball. She is quite the little Diva.

No comments:

Post a Comment