Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Other Halfs

  • megan & Jeremiah 128 megan & Jeremiah 084 megan & Jeremiah 078 megan & Jeremiah 087megan & Jeremiah 130

    Thirty years ago today, I had the great opportunity to come to earth with two of my best friends. It has been 30 years of memories in the making, and it is hard to be away from them on our birthday. It seems crazy to cross over to my 30's, but 3 is my lucky number so maybe my 30's will be great years. I have no regrets looking back at the last 30 years of my life. There are always little things I would have changed but then I think those challenges are what makes me who I am today. My siblings bring out the best in me, and it is always comforting to know that even though I am getting old they are just as old as me. As I look back, I think about all the times my sister would do my hair and make me feel beautiful. Back in the days I had no fashion sense and lacked the ability to do my hair. I remember getting so upset becuase my sister would do her hair and it was perfect, and then I would look at my reflection and wonder what happened to me. She has a natural talent of making me feel beautiful. I'm happy to say that I now have some sense of fashion. My brother was and always will be there for the "boost me up talks". My favorite times with my brother are those trips we took after his mission to california and back. It was a great bonding moment. The Lord knew that I wouldn't survive without my buddies helping me along the way.

    I also want to recognize my mom and dad who sacrificed so much for us, I am sure it wasn't easy raising three at once. I have a hard time with one sometimes. My parents molded us into great individuals. I am also greatful for all my friends that have helped me along the way and my husband. Special thanks to my blogging buddies that have befriended me up here in Logan, and have made the transition so much easier. Thanks Katie and Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment