Wednesday, January 30, 2008

She's my Girl!

Jeremiah's B-Day 20008 009

The best place for a sticker is on your belly, or that is what Morgan thought. It was great entertainment while it lasted. I think she is in desperate need of a brother to keep her company. I wish I could say that the time is fast approching, but I feel like time is going by slower and slower. I have 5 more weeks before I can introduce Morgan to her brother. She will be a great help. She loves to pretend to be a mom, she tells me all the time that I need to listen. When it is time for me to take a shower she gets me a towel and puts her toys in the bathtub for me. She is such a joy to be around, I had no idea how much I would enjoy being a mom.

Top 10 things I love about being a mom!

  • I love watching Morgan Sleep and the peaceful look on her face and being able to kiss her over and over again.
  • I love her random kisses and hugs
  • I love watching her learn and develop
  • I love being able to stay at home with her( thanks Jeremiah for working so hard)
  • I love her cuddles
  • I love her willingness to help and her ability to teach me patience while she is helping cook or clean.
  • I love her laugh
  • I love when she kisses my boo-boo's better
  • I love the silly things she does that makes me laugh
  • I love watching her interact with her daddy
  • I love being able to wipe her tears away and comfort her( there is always room for one more answer)

No comments:

Post a Comment