Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He's My Guy!

January Sledding 2007 004

I thought today I would take the time and recognize Jeremiah. He has been so patient with me and my emotions that have been so out of control. Sometimes I wish he could experience pregnancy and truly understand, even though they think they do(but maybe I wouldn't be able to handle his emotions if he was pregnant.). He has been brave to come home to me everynight wondering what kind of mood I will be in. So this is for Jeremiah, the top 10 things I love.

  1. He is very patient and dedicated to being a great husband and father
  2. I love the way he spends his precious time being with the family
  3. I love his sense of humor, and his ability to make me laugh
  4. I love how hard he works for me to stay at home, and I love that he reminds me the greatest job I could do is be a mom.
  5. I love the way he gently kisses me on the forhead, and tucks me in at night
  6. I love the endless massages that he so willingly gives me
  7. I love that he doesn't have a temper
  8. I love that he is so supporting with my goals and dreams
  9. I love the way he hugs me and lets me know that everyting is going to be okay
  10. I love the last wonderful 4 years that he has treated me like a princess and sweeps me off my feet daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment