Monday, January 21, 2008

Well I am anxiously counting down for march 6th (6 weeks and 2 days) for this baby boy to be born. I wish I could say that we have finalized a name, but at this time no name has been established. The last couple of months are so hard, you get so uncomfortable. I have been sleeping on the couch for at least the last 3 weeks or more, I have lost track. I am actually missing my husband and the cuddling.

  • Morgan is such a character, sometimes I wonder who the grown up is. The last couple of days she gets the serious look on her face and says" Mama look at me", grabs my cheeks and points my face in her direction. She then tells me again " Mama look at me" and then says that is dada's movie etc. Or she will say mama you are not listening. It crazy what they pick up.

    As far as any adventures go, we went sledding for the first time with Morgan. It was fun watching her, I still not sure what she thought, ecspecially when she went with mommy and all this snow flew up into her face. It was also Jeremiah's Birthday or as Morgan would say " Happy day". We have this tradition that on Jeremiah's B-day, we pull out his special birthday journal, and every year we make a hand print of Morgan's hand and let her scribble something, and then I write something. That way we don't have to buy a card every year, and we watch Morgan's hand grow. Its a fun tradition.

    January Sledding 2007 014

    January Sledding 2007 012

    Jeremiah's B-Day 20008 005

    Jeremiah's B-Day 20008 003

No comments:

Post a Comment