Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Moment has arrived

The

I must admit I am nervous about tommorow. I can't believe that the day that I have been counting down to is finally here. You would think that having already had a c-section I wouldn't be so scared, but I am. I think it is the unknown, having a different doctor, and going under the knife again. I am happy to report that I didn't gain as much weight with this baby as I did with Morgan. I am 25-30 pounds lighter, so that puts a smile on my face. If I could I probably would go to water aerobics one last time, but since I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am in the morning I think I will pass. I am just grateful that I was able to go on monday. It seems like its not possible that I am having a baby. I feel to good today. If it wasn't for my belly I would question wether I was really pregnant. I am also anxious to find out how big my baby boy is. I really hope that he is not as big as Morgan coming in at 10.5 pounds. We will see soon enough. I thought I would share one last before picture of myself.

megan'sb-day 163

My stomach won't be as firm tommorow without the baby in it :) Well as you can see I am pretty big, people are asking me if I am having twins. Well I am excited, once I get over my fear of my surgery, 9 months is a long time to be pregnant. My cute little family will have a new additon in no time at all. I think Jeremiah is excited to have a boy. He's been a good sport dealing with two moody women. I am just grateful that he let me get my hair done, and buy some makeup to help with the post pregnancy blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment