Thursday, March 20, 2008

Two Peas in a pod!

Riley's birth 434 Riley's birth 438

  • My cute little family is adjusting to the new additon. We love having Riley here, he brings such joy into our lives. It is amazing how fast time goes when your not pregnant. Riley is now 2 weeks old. Two weeks when your pregnant seems to go on forever. You forget how much they eat while they are a new born. Riley is such an easy baby so far. He is very calm and not to fussy. I have to admit that I am sad that my time with Jeremiah is running to an end. On monday he has to go back to work, and I will be left alone. If anyone has any advice for me on how to survive a two year old and a baby, anything would be great. I have been spoiled having Jeremiah home for so long. He has been a great help, ecspecially with Morgan. Morgan has been all daddy lately. Morgan is so good with Riley, she informed us a couple of days ago that Riley sleeps all day. She also tells Riley, "Come on buddy wake up". So cute what they say. I love my family and am excited to continue to watch them grow and succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment