Friday, March 28, 2008

The Joy of Motherhood

Picture 005

Well I survived my first week alone. I learned that I will have my good days and bad days. That my love of being a mother makes the bad days worth it. I am grateful that my daughter loves me unconditionally, even when my nerves are shot and I get upset with her easily. I am grateful for the random hugs from Morgan through out the day confirming her love. Morgan is a sweet heart, as tears are running down my face she looks up with her big blue eyes and asks "Mommy are you okay, are you sad, tired, or hurt". I am grateful that I must being doing something right as a mother when I ask Morgan if she needs help and she says "No thanks". Morgan's new phrase is "Mommy I am proud of you", as if the Lord knows I need some extra encouragement. I love being a mother of two, and I love seeing the bond developing between Riley and Morgan.I am grateful for the extra encouragement from friends and family. Most of all I am grateful to be blessed to be the mother of two wonderful children.

KeelySimpson_MommyDearest_FlowerWordQuote3

No comments:

Post a Comment