Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blessing Day

  • Riley's birth 387 Riley's birth 386 Riley's birth 389 Riley's birth 405 Riley's birth 412 Riley's birth 391

    What a great Day! Today we blessed are cute little Riley. He was so cute is his oversized outfit, that I found out latter that I put on backwards. It was a small family gathering, and it was such a nice personable event. I am so grateful for family that took the time to come to Logan. I have a great family, both on my family and Jeremiah's family. I have to admit that I have been spoiled this last week, having family here. The best part about it is that Jeremiah has been home and will be home with me for another week. I don't know what I would do with out him. I have become so dependent on him for everything, he is my lifeline, the love of my life. It is so fun watching my family grow. I am a little nervous about how I'm going to handle everything once Jeremiah goes back to work, but I am sure I will manage. I am not the first one to have two kids under 3. Morgan loves Riley, she has been more resentful towards me, and has been a total daddy's girl. I want to pick her up so bad, but having a c-section I can't pick her up. So can I just say, don't go shopping for clothes a week after you have a baby it is so depressing. I wanted to find something new that wasn't maternity, but I came home empty handed and ended up wearing something maternity to the blessing. I was actually feeling good about myself because I managed to get no stretch marks and was 30 pounds lighter with Riley than Morgan. So word of advice don't go shopping right after a baby. But it is all worth it to have baby riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment