Sunday, February 24, 2008

Keeping busy

twilight

Well I am keeping busy with Morgan, but during my down time I have found some things that I have gotten into. I have really gotten in the twilight series by Stephanie Myers. I am surprised at how much I have enjoyed the books. I have never read 3 big books so fast. I would recommend these books if you are looking for something fun and intense to read. They are such a popular book right now. Everyone I talk to have read them or are reading them.

Jericho is on CBS, tuesday evenings. It is a great series. It is the only show that I will actually sit down and watch without doing anything. Jeremiah and I started watching the series on line one evening trying to find something to do. We didn't realize it at the time how much we would get into the show, but we are definitely Jericho fans. Season two just started. If your interested you can watch season one online. They show the full episode. There great, but be careful you might become a Jericho fan. It is nice watching a show the is clean, and intense.
Well there are a least two things that I have enjoyed. As far as everything else we are down to 10 days and counting. I am getting excited to have a boy, and Morgan is getting excited as well as Jeremiah when he has time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment