Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spring Fever, Winter Blues

  • Yesterday was so nice the sun was out and was looking forward to spring. Today I had the winter blues as I was stuck inside all day. I don't mind the winter, but I don't think I would miss it to much. Here is my top 10 list of things I love about winter, I thought I would start out with the positive.

    Ten things about winter!

    1. The simple beauty of everything all white

    2. Knowing that the snow provides us water

    3. Watching Morgan play in the snow

    4. Staying in and drinking hot chocolate

    5. A White Christmas, except this year we missed the white christmas visiting Jeremiah's family

    6. Sledding on bunny hills with Morgan(first year, and very pregnant but loved it.) I also love snow shoeing which I discovered last winter. I decided to pass this winter.

    7.The Snow peaked mountains

    8. Wearing winter clothes that are so comfortable( The sad thing is I wasn't able to wear my favorite winter outfits because I was pregnant, and last winter I was still trying to lose this weight. This winter will be great!

    9. Watching Morgan try to catch a snow flake in her mouth

    10. Watching Morgan throw a snow ball at Jeremiah, pretty dang cute.

    10 Things I dislike about winter!

    1. Scrapping the snow off the car

    2. Driving during the winter when the roads are snowy and icy.

    3. The below freezing temperature.

    4. The constant fear of Jeremiah driving in the snow, hoping he will make it home

    5. The Constant fear of being in an accident with Morgan in the car

    6. Falling on the ice( luckily it hasn't happened yet)

    7. Crazy winter drivers

    8. Not having covered parking

    9. Not being able to go outside as much as I would like

    10. Trying to entertain a two year old all day with out being able to take her outside

No comments:

Post a Comment