Sunday, May 25, 2008

Way Cute!

Morgan has such a big heart. So when she saw one of her friends crying at church today, she went up to him and siped his tear away. Well her friend didn't know what she was doing and hit her hard on the head, poor girl. After church I asked Morgan what she learned today and she said she learned that Jesus cried. I asked her why Jesus cried and she said that Jesus hit her
Oh no, what is she learning? Another funny story, Morgan was watching Toy Story and all of a sudden I heard her say, "You said stupid, that's not nice". What a character my daughter is, never dull moment. At church she is know as a little mommy trying to help everyone. If someone falls she is there to help them up, and she is always telling her friends to be nice. So I just wanted to thank Jeremiah for passing on his beautiful blue eyes, and my cousing for the adorable onsie he sent. The onsie says 50% Mommy, 50% Daddy=100% Mormon. Way cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment