Sunday, May 4, 2008

My little man is 8 weeks old

Picture 240 Picture 239

My little man is 8 weeks old. It is amazing how fast he is growing. I get kind of sad because it is going so fast. I just want to keep him little. It is amazing how much love I have for this little guy. I have to admit that when I was pregnant I had a hard time imagining that I could love anyone one more than Morgan. But I have found that you have enough love to go around. I love them both so much.

Picture 220

Morgan is such a big help. She loves changing his diaper and informing us every time he cries. She is at such a fun age because she mimics everything you do. If she could she would probably feed him, but she doesn't have the right equipment even though she has tried. Yesterday we went to the doctors and I asked if she wanted to help. She looked at me and said "Mommy I can help, I do have to hands." Wow where do they come up with these things. The thing that really blew me a way is her comment yesterday. I was working out to a workout video, and after it was done Morgan turned it back on and said mommy exercise. I told her that I was done, I asked her if she wanted to exercise she said " I can't I don't have boobs." Well as you can imagine I just started laughing. I didn't know quite what to say to that. She totally caught me off guard. Well any way I love watching Morgan play mommy to Riley. She tries so hard.

Picture 223

I love her random kisses that she gives him, that's probably why he sleeps so much he is just pretending.

No comments:

Post a Comment