Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Girly girl and mama's boy

Well Jeremiah has decided that Morgan is a girly girl. This morning a woke up at 6:00am with Riley and decided to just get ready for church. Morgan woke up and saw me curling my hair with steam curlers. She got so excited and instantly wanted to join in the fun. So this morning we gave Morgan a Make over. We curled her hair, Jeremiah did her nails both hand and feet( what a good dad). It will be his side business:) She also loves putting on makeup. She loves getting her nails done. She kept on trying to sneak nail polish to church, which that could be a disaster. She also had to wear a necklace and a bracelet. She is more of a girl girl than me. I am still working out my fashion routine. Hopefully it will come natural to her. I wish I was able to take a picture, next time.

As far as Riley goes I think Jeremiah is right about the whole mama's boy thing. I was in denial at first because I didn't want Jeremiah to feel bad. But it seems that he is more content with his mommy than his daddy. I am sure that being his source of food has a huge part to that. Morgan was defiantly a daddy girl. Sometimes I would get Jealous of Jeremiah's ability to put Morgan to sleep so fast when she was Riley's age. Riley hardly ever cries with me, but when I leave he just cries with Jeremiah.

Picture 259

She asks me everyday if I will take a picture of her. Do you think that her mommy takes a lot of pictures. Don't you love the over the shoulder look. Her new hobby is to collect rocks and dandelions. Not to hard to please this little girl. Over the weekend we went on our first of many family hikes. Morgan had so much fun climbing the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment