Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

2003 001

I just wanted to take a moment and recognize my hero "My Dad". Happy Birthday Dad! He is my example, friend and the most amazing dad a girl could ever have. My dad is the most talkative guy in the world, just kidding. He is sooooo quite most of the time. He is more content to listen to others than talk himself. His hobbies are his wife, and his 3 kids. His favorite thing to do is spend time with his family. He is quick to make peace in the family and always willing to smile. He is the best dishwasher I have ever met. He rinses ever dish so carefully, and then he washes them. By the time the dishes are done they are shinning. He is are hard worker and always willing to help. He tells the most random jokes, and you just laugh because his jokes just come out of the blue. I love my dad and thank him for everything he does for me.

Picture 217

My two cute men in my life have had a big week. Jeremiah has survived this semester of school. It is nice to have my husband back. He is catching up on his sleep, much needed sleep. Working full time and taking a full semester of classes, dealing with a two year old, a moody wife, and a new born can take a toll on you. Sleeping for Riley is his favorite thing to do. He loves to be held and cuddled.

No comments:

Post a Comment