Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bath time in December 001

Well this girl makes my day. She loves to play in the water and pretend to cook. She is such a good helper, she is so good that she even takes mommy and daddy plates to the sink. She just melt my heart when she tells me that I'm pretty, ecspecially when I pregnant and not feeling cute. Lately she has been running to Jeremiah and I and giving big random hugs. It such a joy being her mom, and Jeremiah is such a great dad. He really takes good care of his girls. Morgan has been binki free for a week now, go Morgan. She is also starting to run to the toilet when she needs to go pee. I have to admit that I am getting nervous about having another baby. Maybe it is just the unknown, and trying to teach and discipline two children. But I am sure that it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment