Saturday, December 8, 2007

Morgan's Birthday

My family is great. It really meant a lot to me that everyone would come up here and celebrate my daughters birthday. It has been quite the week. Morgan loved seeing everyone, and loved her presents. I guess the bad think about having a christmas baby is that you have to be creative, so morgan can have some toys on her birthday and christmas. I am sure that are apartments is going to overcome by toys. Honesty moment, I am ready to be done being pregnant. I love the miracle of life, but I don't love being pregnant. I guess that I am jsut nearing the end and starting to feel big. Oh well 12 weeks and 4 days. We still don't have a named picked out. It seems crazy that boy names are so hard but they are. I had Morgan's named picked out before she was born. I am sure we will figure something out. If anyone has any suggestions pass them on.

Morgan's Boots 033

2 year old b-day(2)

Morgan's Boots 036

Morgan's Boots 029

No comments:

Post a Comment