Thursday, December 6, 2007

  • Morgan's Boots 017 Morgan's Boots 014

    Morgan's Boots 018

    It has been quite busy the last couple of days with morgans birthday. I always have great plans and then at the last minuite I am scrambling to get everything done. Morgan has been sick the last couple of days, you would think she would sleep more, but no she is sleeping less. At least she is sleeping all the way throught the night now. Well she loved her birthday, she refered to it as "Happy Day", although it wasn't the happiest day. I think she fell down 6 times. I think that she is proud to be a two year old. It is so fun being morgan's mom, we had her 2 year old pictures and I wanted to really curl her hair so I decided to use rags, it works. Well 13 more weeks and we will welcome another baby into our arms. I am getting scared to have another C-section. Maybe its because I have a new doctor, or the thought of being cut open again scares me. It can't be as bad as last time. At least I will have my family around for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment