Saturday, October 18, 2008

Part Oneof our 5 year anniversary "5 little Piggies"



October 17 was our 5th year anniversary, I couldn't have had a better day. I have been so blessed to have found Jeremiah. He is truly amazing. He truly completes me and sweeps me off my feet daily. He treats me like a princess everyday. I don't know how he does it but he does.I wanted to do something fun and different for Jeremiah that would represent the last 5 years together. This is the story of the 5 little pigs. I sent Jeremiah on a little scanvanger hunt. The first clue was "This little piggy went to market" I sent Jeremiah to Macy's Grocery Store where he found 5 pig balloons and the next clue. I will post the balloon picture later. During the last 5 years he has been the grocery shopper. I try but I come home and Jeremiah always ask me where the food is. I have a hard time spending money on food.

The next clue was "This little piggy stayed home. This pig represented the hard work Jeremiah puts in to allow me to stay home. Jeremiah found the next clue at home with a bottle of sparkling cider and invite for a cozy night at home.

The next clue lead him to the refrigerator where he found roast beef dinner "This little piggy had roast beef". I try to cook, but my cooking doesn't even compare to the gourmet cooking that Jeremiah does. But I wanted to make up for it some way, or at least provide the fixings of a roast beef sandwich.

"This little piggy had none." So I know what everyone is thinking I am spoiled but just you wait. Jeremiah has given me soooooooo many massages, probably 3-4 or more a week. I always tell him that I owe him but I never get around to it. So poor Jeremiah had none, so I made up for it some how by providing him a full hour massage.

and last but not least is the last piggy. This little piggy wee'd all the way home. During the last 5 years, Jeremiah has had to deal with my laughing. I don't do it on purpose but when he gets hurt I seem to laugh. So for the last piggy, he found a snickers bar because I am always snickering at him.

1 comment:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Oh my goodness...that is seriously SOOOOOOOOO funny!!! Such creativity! I'm majorly impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete