Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall is in the air and I love it!












Fall fun with the kids. I am so excited for the holidays. It is amazing how much fun the holidays are with kids. Morgan is full of excitement and Riley is getting really close to finding his balance. It won't be to long before he is walking. They are growing up so fast. I am having so much fun being their mother. They definitely keep my life interesting.
So today I was treated to an hour long massage and it was wonderful. I highly recommend it for those special hard working mothers. Last tuesday I pulled a muscle in my back and the pain drove me to give in and get a massage. Thanks to Jeremiah for treating me to this special gift of love. I truly needed a moment of relaxation and child free Zone. It was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment