Sunday, October 19, 2008

Anniversary "part 2"





Part 2 of our anniversary. I know that I am a week behind, but it took me that long to take everything in. Well it was an amazing anniversary thanks to my wonderful husband. I am so spoiled and love it. I have to pinch myself to realize what an amazing guy that I married. The day couldn't have started of any better with breakfast in bed. Granted I had to run back to bed. Having two kids you don't have the pleasure of sleeping in. There are diapers to change, children to feed and a wife that had to finish up the last of her anniversary gift to her husband. It was a good thing I woke up early. Jeremiah had the day planned minute by minute. Well after running back up to bed he brought me up a wonderful breakfast in bed. Can I just say yummy, gourmet pancakes with the works and two beautiful children in bed with me.

After breakfast he informed me that I had an appointment at 10:00, and that I better shave my legs. My first thought was a massage, but he said he was dropping me off at 10:00 and would pick me up at 1:00. Well that made it a little difficult trying to get my pig balloons to the market where he worked at. He dropped me off and said to go down the hall and take a left and said that he had already arranged everything. He had arranged for me to have a facial, pedicure and a manicure. It was sooooo much fun and much needed relaxation. He took the day of so he could watch the kids and plan an amazing day. He was going to bring me flowers while I was at the spa but things came up. It was a nice thought.

My toes have never looked so pretty. I was embarrassed by the state of my previous toe nails, and my finger nails. When I got there I only had one hand painted. When I was painting my fingernails Morgan came up to me an wanted hers painted. Of course I gave in and never got around to the other hand. After the spa treatments, Jeremiah picked me up and informed me that we where off to SLC, where he had arranged for our children to stay at my moms.
He then took me to a cute italian restaurant.


I know what your thinking it can't get any better, your wrong it gets better. After dinner he handed me an envelope. Within the envelope there where 5 different pictures.



Well I was totally blown away. He has arranged for his parents to watch the kids. Wow, can I just say wow. I started to cry, and Jeremiah was happy about my reaction. He said that he finally got a reaction. When he proposed to me he didn't quite get the reaction he wanted, so 5 years later he finally got the right reaction. Well it is not quite over for a final surprise he took me the the Hale Center Theater and we watched Into the Woods, and finished the night with ice cream. Now you know why it took me a week to get over the amazement. For those that are wondering I chose the Oregon Coast. I figure we will go on a cruise when we have more time and Jeremiah graduates. But for now I have the Oregon coast adventure to look forward to. It was a wonderful 5th anniversary. It was more than I could ask for. I am very lucky to have a great husband and two beautiful children in my life.

1 comment:

  1. SERIOUSLY!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! That is so stinkin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete