Thursday, August 18, 2011

Morgans First day of School.

As you can tell Riley did not like the idea of Morgan going to school, or maybe he liked the idea.(I have Mommy all to myself HE HE HE)


















Wow, My baby is growing up. Today was her first day of school. I wish I could say that she was nervous and wanted me to stay with her, but that is not true. My daughter woke up at 6:30 ready to conqure the day. She had all her stuff laid out the night before. The first thing she asked me when she woke up was, "You are not going to stay are you?", and "can you just drop me off at the curb." If she only knew what I was feeling. I tried hard to be brave and not cry in front of her, but their where moments that I got teary eyed. After school she told me that she loved school, and was so excited to go back. So today again, she was up at 6:30 ready to leave by 7 and telling me that I am taking to long. .


No comments:

Post a Comment