Thursday, August 25, 2011

Attempting to like cooking

My attempt to enjoy cooking. I have to admit that I am not a big fan. Maybe its because by the end of the day I am drained. The house is usually a mess and I feel like its torture to cook at the end of the day when you are so tired. So I have started preparing the meal at the beginning of the day with a little of my music. (Colbie Caillat, Mindy Glendhill, etc). No tv is allowed, just peace and quiet.



Okay, here it goes. Excuse the look,
that is usually the look I have at the end of the day.
First of all I need my helpers.




I have my taste tester as she explains that she will give me a
thumbs up if its good, thumbs middle if its okay,
and thumbs down if its horrible.




For Dinner we made breaded Tilapia with Lemon Sauce,




and homemade rolls.


I think dinner was a success, I recieved two thumbs up. Here is to making memories around the table, and enjoying a great dinner or at least some of the time. It depends on what my critics think .





The next day we made healthy oatmeal cookies for dad and made a homemade cookie jar for dad. He had mentioned that he wished he had cookies in a cookie jar after singing the song

(Who ate the cookie in the cookie jar) over and over with are new kindergarden.

No comments:

Post a Comment