Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lets take a moment of silence.......as we mourn the loss of my camera

So my beloved camera came to a crash on the floor, as I was trying to help my beloved daughter. It might be a while before I get my camera fixed. Morgan reminded me that magic can happen. She said, " Don't worry magic can happen, it happens all the time." I turned to her and said, " Can you make magic happen?" She said," no but Jesus can and the fairy god mother, silly mommy." So hopefully magic can happen soon, or at least I can find my old camera in storage in one the boxes with all the other things that are missing. In honor of my camera, let me share the final memories I had until it sacrificed its life for my daughter.


So long Farewell Aufwiedersehn Goodnight. I hate to go and leave this pretty sight. So long Farewell Aufwiedersehn Adeiu Adeiu Adeiu To yieu and yieu and yieu

2 comments:

  1. Megs I am so sorry about your camera.

    Just to let you know though....I do believe magic can happen! God has already shown you his magic exsists when he gave you Miah, Morgan and Riley! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I can think of no worse disaster! That would be like chopping off my arm, how AWFUL!!! Hope you get a new one soon!

    ReplyDelete