Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moving foward and learning from my mistakes.

Well a lot has happened during this last year. We moved from Logan Utah, to Susanville ca where I lived with the inlaws for 6 months. After 6 months in susanville we moved to Vallejo Ca. During that time I was stressed and overwhelmed and I turned to food a lot. It crazy to think that I ran a half marathon almost a year ago, and did a triathlon 1 1/2 years ago. Well I can beat myself up for letting myself go, or I can move forward today, and learn from my mistakes. One day at a time and hopefully I can find myself again. Please feel free to join me on my journey. It is always great to have a support team. The Journey has begun. Thanks for the 5 friends who responded to my request. You guys are great.



4 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to turning to food during a stressful period. I call the 10 lbs I gained back my thesis weight! I'm definitely going to be your long-distance support! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can relate to this. I am such a yo-yo-er with my weight! You can totally do this! Definitely don't beat yourself up about it. I think you are pretty normal. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck. It's stressful living with other people. I'll be cheering you on!!! Just don't be to hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget that Wednesday is check-in day! Your "leader" (haha, you're leading me, not the other way around!) can't wait to hear from you! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete