Friday, January 8, 2010

Looking forward, thankful for the past.


Well I had a special request from my good friend Linda to update my blog. This is where I will be living for the next year. After living with my in-laws for the last 6 months. The time has come for us to move on. My hard working husband started a buisness in napa ca with his brother. I am sure he is excited to move and not have to commute the 5 hour drive. I have to admit that I am nervous, excited and a little everything above to start this new adventure. I am thankful for my 4 year old and that the impossible 3 is behind us. We had fun celebrating her birthday with a scooby doo party. Her amazing dad even made her a bone cake. She loved all her presents and I am sure that she would want me to give a special thanks to all those people who made her birthday.

I am grateful for family and being able to see my family for Christmas. I am also grateful for having the opportunity to get to know Jeremiah's parent. I am gratefull for wonderfull sisters.

And a wonderful neice that my kids adore!


I am grateful that my daughter has more of a fashion sense than her mother does.

And for great parents.

A wonderful brother and sister-n-law who will live closer to me.
It is comforting to have family near.
I am grateful for my own family, that makes life worth living. Looking forward to the new year.

3 comments:

  1. See, told you I would check every day! he he he! Thanks for the update! You're new home looks great. I'm so excited for you guys! And the kids are getting crazy big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for an update! It seems that you have quite the adventure ahead of you. Your kids are adorable do you ever feel shocked that you have a four year old? It feels like the time is going to fast. It makes me sad sometimes. It is fun to see what your family is up to and I am glad you got to be with family for Christmas. They really do make it all worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan's cake is SO darling!!! I love your updates, always so fun and positive!

    ReplyDelete