Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The moment is here..... and a blast from the past.


The moment is finally here. Morgan went to preschool, and her mom finally thought of a blog name that wasn't taken. So now you know the reason I wasn't blogging. I didn't want to blog when I was switching sites. Well Morgan loved preschool. I can't believe that she is old enough to go to school. She had fun wearing her pj's. How lucky is she.



Thanks giving fun.



My cooking princess. Thanks uncle Shaun for the great gift. Who would of guessed you could make a cake with ice cubs.
Two good looking guys.
I love my open mouth slobbery kisses.
Christmas and best of friends.



Morgan's Birthday.

Congratulations to my husband for receiving the outstanding customer service award.

5 comments:

  1. I love the new blog design. Thanks for inviting me to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now we can be blog buddies :) I'm so excited, Megan!

    GREAT pictures. It's good to see your dad again. I haven't see your parents for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog! I was wondering what was going on with your blogs, now I know! Who is Morgan's preschool teacher???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute new blog! Thanks for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are keeping busy! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe Morgan goes to preschool! You look great!

    ReplyDelete