Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My little buddy




Jeremiah had a fun work party actually it was a huge tailgate party. We had fun wearing are blue shirts and cheering on BYU. His work always throws the most amazing parties.



So my little buddy has started to take his first steps. He loves it. It is amazing how fast they develop and take off. The top 10 things that I am loving about Riley.
1. He is a mamma's boy all the way and I love it. He said mama a couple of weeks ago, but I think it was a one time only.
2. I love watching him sleep.
3. I love watching him laugh at the funny things his sister does.
4. I love his smile, and the the way he is always looking for me.
5. I love dressing him up in his cute little clothes.
6. I love watching him chase a ball around.
7. I love his cuddles.
8. I love taking pictures of his beautiful eyes
9. I love his soft skin
10. I love playing with his hair.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOO sweet, he's getting SO big!! And *you*! WOW! You looks so stinkin' amAzing!!!

    ReplyDelete