Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My bike is in the mail.

So I am so excited for my new bike. This will be my real first bike. Who would of thought that I would love to bike. Saturday I went on a 12 mile bike ride and loved it, not so much the hills but everything else. In less than 4 weeks I will be doing my first Triathalo n. I can't believe that I am actually going along with this crazy idea. I have been enjoying my training. I have also learned a couple of things. I have learned that I love swimming and riding my bike. I learned that you really find what your made of when you push yourself. I am also excited that J is doing this Triathalon with me. He is such a great support. I am sure he will be at the finnish line waiting for me, I will probably still be swimming. :) Hopefully it is a good bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment