Monday, April 7, 2008

Picture 033 Picture 054

  • Picture 022

    Time has flown. Riley is now a month old. He is such a joy to be around. He is such an easy baby.

    Picture 065

    Riley doesn't know about all these kisses Morgan gives him. Morgan is a little mommy. Yesterday she decided to take a chance and pick him up while "Mommy" wasn't looking. It took me a second to realize she was holding Riley with a huge grin on her face.

    Picture 069

    Morgan wanted to share her kisses to all that read this blog. She is sending her love.

    Picture 084

    Sunday activity included making cookies with Mommy and Daddy. I had lots of fun making a mess, eating the the healthy cookie dough, becuase mommy is always on a diet. When I say healthy she added plain low fat yogert instead of oil. She would of gone healthier but daddy put his foot down and said we were using a whole egg instead of egg whites. Mommy also admitted to Daddy that she has never made her favorite cookie because she is always on a diet, and didn't want to be tempted. Daddy told mommy that was kind of sad.

    Well I hoped you like the first person report from Morgan. Jeremiah thinks that it is sad that I have never made my favorite cookies before. But it is true, I feel like I am always trying to watch my weight. My goal is to make the cookies after I reach my first weight loss goal. It is not easy losing pregnancy weight, and I know that I won't have too much self control if I make those cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment