Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Animal Days

  • Picture 127 Picture 130 Picture 133 Picture 116 Picture 121 Picture 111

    We had a great weekend. We went to Baby Animal Days, it was great. Morgan had so much fun. She loved ridding a horse and seeing all the baby animals. Jeremiah volunteered to take the pictures while I helped Morgan. I really had to go outside my comfort zone and hold some of these animials. I didn't want Morgan to see my fear, so I put on a brave face and held a baby duck, and a rabbit. I know it seems crazy that I am such a chicken when it comes to holding animals or anything that moves but I am. The only thing that I was able to hold was a puppy. So it was a huge accomplishment, and to tell you the truth I enjoyed overcoming a fear. The Bunny was easier to hold than the baby duck. Jeremiah volunteered me on purpose becuase he wanted me to be brave. It is amazing what you do when your a mom, and how brave you become.

No comments:

Post a Comment