Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dance Dance Revolution

megan'sb-day 003

So Jeremiah gave me Dance Dance Revolution to me for my birthday. Well of course I wasn't in the mood to jump up and down being 8 months pregnant. Well monday I had my 6 week follow up appointment, and the doctor gave me the okay to exercise. I have been looking forward to this appointment for so long. Just the idea of starting the journey of losing the pregnancy weight makes me excited. Not the work, but how good it will feel to be back into my skinny jeans. So after my appointment I decided to try out the game. Can I just say that it is hard. If you want a good workout try this game. I love it. Morgan loves it too, we take turns and she is always asking me is it my turn. I was so tired last night, but I kept on playing the game until after 11:00pm trying to beat my score. So if anyone want to try it out let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment